May 26, 2008

sup yo!

i'm posting!

(lift up hands and cheer)
& den..
i don't know when i'll be posting again

(falls on ground)
>_<


ZHEN YUAN! you better read this carefully. i've got some reasons to kill you liao. reason number #1: never bring me to east coast!
#2: never take off th price tag of th wallet!
#3: not enough praise!
#4: for wanting me to spam you again because you din't talk to me on msn:X ohwells. i'm going to punish you by...
cutting th skin of your middle finger
.
.
.
.
.
.
and slowly,, pull th rest of your skin off from there. muhahahahh. i'm evil.
(rubs hands)
@_@


and tday.
went to mac.
with my brothers and nicholasDUMB
yah.
and why them?
long story.
BECAUSE!

my dearest marmie and daddy went to beach.
from morning till 4 plus.
den they did.
and they still can talk on phone with me.
(this is what i call professional)

ohohhaha.
you know what my marmie said?
-taken from her blog-
Alot of unexpected things happened today ...
Nvm ... Half way thrugh , my nuer ask miie cor her ...
Den i cor lorh ...
Anyway , fyi , she always tink alot ... And those stuffs that she tinking is always horny de ... She sounds as if she wan something to happen ...
WOW ! Thats veri lame of her ...
LYK FATHER LYK DAUGHTER SIA ...
Both veri horny de ... But no matter how sick or horny they are , i still loves them lots ...
NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR U TWO xD

can someone please please take me to th beach someday during th june holiday?
i want peace.
HAH.
very sudden right?
life is very hectic nowadays.
and sometimes,
you wonder whats troubling you.
you wanna do something to take it awayy.
well.
let me tell you.
you need some peace and that will do.
i forgot to take time awayyy.
so please..
someone take me awayyy.
from this hectic place.
burry.
burry everything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH.
chingkit! wanna go?
rofl.

derry scolded me tday.
because of my results.
@_@

kim- sometimes, things are not as it seems.
whats you see might not always be there.
remember this.

i'm going camp tomorrow already:(!!!!
awwwwwww.
can someone please please help me get away?
its @diary farm.
yeahhh.
th one that i had my bloody P5 camp.

ANDY!
don't forget.
we'll meet my leave form tomorrow @ th dustbin outside near th (our secret meeting place)
xD
ahahahhh.
while talking to him on th phone tday he was like.
"WHOA! GOT FREE MONEY! ahye! WHY CANNOT TAKE?!?!"
lols.
but really!
thanks!
{:
he ask me not to worry; sec2 camp(:

i won't be back until 545056494756 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!