May 22, 2008

A good deed[:

he-ha-who-ho-helloooooooooooooooo.

yaluh.
ZHENYUAN! thanks alot alot for helping me buy th pressie lah k?
Heh, and since you praised me, I shall praise you too!
Whoa! what right timing! He is now talking to me manzxzx!


ok.
i praise you.
you very good lah k?

...
make me wait so long for one bloody post.
________________________________________________

timothy asked me tday:"what if i die one day?"
cherish what you have,
before time forces you to cherish what you had!


ok.
seriously, you are a very fun person and friend to beat?
letting me throw my tantrums and talk to you when something is troubling me.
whoaaaa. i can't believe i'm saying all this!
next moment, you see me pouncing at him out of nowhere:X
SERIOUS!

it's you to control and others will see.
I really really hope that you'll control.
I'm not sure if you really threw th dagger away but at least you didn't do anything that will injure clare. Although that was just a short chat with you but i really hope that I talked sense into you. [:
Good advices to give or lend are always there. Its th matter if you want to take it or leave it.

Then mdm chock wanted to chat.
so waited for her @library.

I cannot remember anything else.
so yeahhhh.

theo and jieqi is in th same group for camp[:
but i'm not with them:/

heeee.
I am looking froward and i'm not looking forward to th camp.
but no matter what, I gonna just goooo and I dunno?
LOL!


he's allowing me to cry in th rain!
ahaahahhhhhhhhhh!
i went high tday when it rained.
Then aiksoon and esmund gave me th "LOL" look.
haha.
you know th cartoon with th three strokes down?
yeahhh.
(describes it with moving about)

aham aham..
rofl! some posts about me posted by certain people(:

To my Charman Nu er (More praise):
Wa this 1 mux reali post for you liao....
Later u say i nvr praise u more....
Well my nu er is the best de la....
She help me when i am in trouble sia....Most of all she entertain me too....
At times she like bo liao or something then i become her target for shooting....
Not bad la she......Well she is learning fast from me though with all the horny stuff and all la....
Like for e.g the vibrator that 1 ar woo best la she got potential to be the horniest person in the world liao can take over my position liao....
Like father like daughter though.....
ANW nowadays i dun find much ppl who is horny to talk to liao sadded sia....
Hmm i think in the theory part she gonna read more FHM then she will know more about horny things....
At the age of 14 is quite early to read it la but to me is recommanded to be read as if u wan noe more things y dun go read it though.....
Ok Nu er dun scold me liao le ar....
I now very angel liao hehe XDI praise u like no body business sia...

heee{: guees it guess it!

Charman, happy anot, now i blog everything about you ok.

Charman, my best faithful friend ever. ;D today nothing to blogexcept for her, alamak . nice friend ar, huat seh.
Chuang charman is her name , her birthdate is 6 july. omg, shes a scary woman, also easy to bully. just say shes someting someting someting and she will cry X_X

She love to get crazy and go emo for no reason , omg. thats like so stupid.
wahahha, charman, lets insult you. *smiles*

She has attitude problem and some mental problem in fact,
she is crazy and do weird thing in class that bother the teacher.
she is from some FIERCE gang , that i always make fun of.she also like some one name call something somethingthat I dont wanna say .
ok . wakakkaa. charman all the best for exams la.

you must blog about me also ok, i blog about you leh.
CHARMAN SUCKS !!! (#*%@&$*@$)**@ 1337 .
~~No offense =X

Oh sorry readers, today have some problem ~~

and that was from a very faithful friend of mine!
although he bullies me ALOT butttttt!
haha.
HE IS NICE!

lalalas.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!