May 15, 2008

sup yo.

i have nothing much to say.
except for>> i almost kiss timohty again:b
in th morning during assembly.
poor jidan's mark was deducted for nothing!


anyway, i've nothing much to say.
got top 2 for enoglish.
den stuoid tim was like.
proud?
"my ex"
!&#*( ^$786()&^&*6 lah!
whats th meaning of this!!
anyway.
he kenna beaten by me alot recently(acts proud)
cause!
i was throwing tantrums.
sorry:/
and i found out angmor do fail english too:b

i thought she was close ot me but she left me alone.

i dunno whats th problem lah.
but its kindof xiaoqi if you really are unhappy because she is related to me.


anyway,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YISIN!!!!! x3333
i saved your card:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIALIN x3333333!
& HAPPY 1 day EARLY BRITHDAY TO QINKAI!
ahahah.
i wonder what is he gonna give me:b
tomorrow is he's day(:


Achip _ žàĈĸ c says (5:43 PM):
lols, nvm after u be my stead u wont be lazy anymore
(:
byess


b3njam1n says (5:48 PM):
wah .. haha ..
like that i also wan to ask u for stead can i ?
=x


GNUOY SALOHCIN says (5:59 PM):
eh actually hor hafiz dicuss with me
Charman <3>
charman <3>
GNUOY SALOHCIN says (6:01 PM):
cos we both like u
zzz
obvious right

charman<3hubby!>
no. no mood to talk about this. bye

i have seriously no mood to post:(!!
i want timothyyyyyyyy!

THINKING. -th first is our thinking.
thinking is not controlled by time, space and material.
thinking affects human body, human relationships, work and circumstances around us.
if we think blue, it affects our body condition.
If we hate others,
th thinking hurts me.
Negative thinking brings about negative results.

to give in good measure means to give abundantly.
it means using a larger measure than is really nessary.
soon, it'll be runnign over.
den that person will have enough or wants more.

love never promise stuff.
love promises a person by promising to love one another unconditionally.
BUT.
we most love people and use things rather den using things to love people.

and i gonna rush home tomorrow because my parents are bringing my brother to frosters and my stupid brother told them to set off for frosters at 1.30 !
stupid .
he didn't want me to go alot to eat !

i seriously have no mood to post.

goodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!