May 17, 2008


HAPPY MERRY BIRTHDAY(:


&HAPPY 1 day be-lated birthday to my brother!

Didn't get to go to fosters because I had something on >:(

thanks to some kind hearted people.
both of them were like trying to make me stay in school using one word>:@
I felt so stupid.
cause i saw many people in th canteennnn.
ARGH!
but I had a lil' fun after that.
in 3N2.
heeeeeeeee.
it's all in th previous post.
heyhey! thank me.

then i went to boy's toilet with bryan.
and told him about vibrator using hand.
after that incident, zhenyuan daddy is gonna teach me what it means.
but apperantly,
he dunno what to say!
love is in th air. mika loves karhoe and haikal loves theo. but none's can compare my love for you-bryan&xinsi

qing ai de.. wo quan jia fei.
flyaway,
bu guan ni you duo me de fei,
wo zhi ai ni leh.
(go check out 3n2 if you wanna see more of them:b )

alright,
SORRY to zhen yuan for th doggy thing:b
but at least i helped you alright!
(all in previous post(:! )

it is characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.
HAHA.
despo people out thereeeeeeeee!
don't do stupid things are you are a foooooooooool.
anw, CLARANCE SNATCHED MY TOY YESTERDAY and he made me cryyyy.
i bit th toy ok.
so its mine!
but he snatched it from me. wth?
so I bit his hand.

LAM HUIMIN x333
hah.
i know why is it so already.
thanks so much for your concern.

anyway,
its easier to lose a fight than to lose a friend.
i have already coughed for 3weeks!!!!!!!
wth.
anw, i talked to nicholas again.
he got short-term memory!
i'm feeling very sickkkk and dizzy.
i wanna go meet stanley and kim etc.
but i can't:(!
sorry people.
i'm gonna dieeeeeeee sooon.
(touches head at act feeling terrible)
I'M REALLY SICK AND DIZZY OKAY!

hey people.
if you like someone or want to be friend with someone,
dont wait for them to be friendly!
show them how,.
haloscan has alot of questions for me to answer so i'm going to reply them now.
bye-bicycle!



& i said this before.
so i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!