May 4, 2008

-you made it so easy for th feeling to fade awayyy(: yay. consistency gets its reward.


alright.
some i'm earning quite alot(:

some people think that they are so damn big that i have to wait for them after school till 2.20pm
i'll be @ lot one already(:
i'm aske dto do this indirectly.
(:
maybe i should have insert chat box here for them(:!
ohhhhhhhhh.
and you know what.
they taught me about respect.
and my own junior don't even know how to respect.
GOSH!
what they taught me can just like flush them down th drain already.
teach your people about respect before you teach me lah.
bodoh.

its a good thing my seniors taught me respect and not to be a low down.
ahahahahhhh.
thats all for tday(:

good luck for monday papers yo!

some people just dropped something.
opps!
their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!