May 10, 2008

Ninety percent of th friction of life is caused by th wrong tone of voice .
Andy told me something which made me feel stop th regrets or something like that .
At least it stops bothering me already .
Cause if i continue , its my lost .
There is no seriousness because it was puppy love .
Love for me , he didn't have any .
Alright .
I guess it'll be a decision for me to close down my blog or not .
In life , we have many decisions to make .
Decisions that you make , changes your life .
Like to be in relationships or to study .
If you make a decision not to study , you live with it and it will effect your life and shows ur character too .
It is character that builds up your reputation .
Blog should not be used as a weapon but to your advantage like sharing what u have learnt .
Not to be used as a weapon .
I guess i was too much in wanting to be th top blogger that i forget certain rules .
I guess i'll either be closing down my blog or really using it for a good purpose like giving advice or something .

Andy said that he have watched me grown this year due to relationship .
I've become more mature but still .. i behave like a kid .
heh .
Ching Kit!
I finally kai qiao le !
Right .
I'm sorry to some people out there if i have disappointed you or upset you thats why you ignore me but still , i think theres a reason for me to know whats going on .
You can't just stop talking to me because everything has ende .
No , i should not be like that .
It was trust that i forgave .
You can't deny that you have never known me or something .
I'll really ignore you .
For every single one you toldme you dislike , there is no reason .

Thanks to llyas , nicholas dumb , jing yi , jia kang(although i have never seen ir talked to you before , i dunno why you suddenly volunteer to help me) , timothy , aik soon , saiful , min jiang , tsz lok , shu shia and the whole of 2n2 and some 2n1 people for th great support and encouragement you gave - if you are standing upright , don't worry if your shadow is crooked .
weiting , jess and etc . Those who were at Yewtee.
Amy , Xueer , Kailing , Ben , Yanting , Theo and Wanping
Stanley , amelia and kim
Most importantly , Ching Kit , Jing Yin and Jie Qi.
to all mummy , although i know theres no one reading my blog ,
happy mothers' day
bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!