May 3, 2008

Your assurence weren't ASSURED

As i watch every perfect relationship of my friends fall of,
i thought that ours was strong.
But we proved ourselves wrong.
it was just a few more days to th month and your bday.
i was counting down but i stopped.
cause i felt th ache.
it was something i coundn't fake.
but at least i could take.
i had a sleepless night.
i wanted to cry but my heart was dry.

i cried and slept (:

MANY MANY THANKS to ROY, TINA and LYNN
for th very lame animal sounds that woke me up and KEPT
me away from crying.but i wanted to cry:/
so what did you all do?!?!
HAHA.
nvm

MANY MANY thanks to AME, JINGYIN and TIMOTHY
for th help and advice you guys lent th past few weeks.
& CHING KIT
for th asshole face but it wasn't th least funny.
Anyway thanks.
at least i know
you still care:b(and sax-ist HAVE A BIG HEART. three of you from th same section)

MANYMANY THANKS to th rest who have helped me.

&
MANY MANY MANY thanks to you for th past three months

Enough about all those.
anyway,
MY BROTHER WENT TO HWA CHONG's open house.
i least i'm rest assured that his first aim is Hwa Chong not Swiss(:

-& whenever i assure something, i make sure i'm very sure about my assurence first!

i find it funny how someone broke your heart and you'll still love them with those lil' pieces.
but excuse me.!
you forgot to give me back my whole heart after you kindly break it into pieces.
ahahah
i was just joking there.

whatever.
i find it so shitty >^$%^@$%$*&&*(%^&^R%&^$%^
yeah!

HEY PEOPLE!
everything was just a dreammmmm.

and i wanna run etttttttttttt!!


AND!
i'm sooooooooooo supaaaaaaaaar proud of mysself.
i COOKED my lunch!
but th water went overflow and now th kitchen is wet!
and i need help!
but i'm still proud of myself.
at least i cook my own lunch.
but its TASTELESS!
at least i cooked(:

i'm gonna find a way to clean up th mess now.

tadas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!