May 14, 2008



Oneness: be kind, merciful and forgiving with one another.
decide to even before th other person repents.
Be kind in actions, in your tone of voice and your choice.
with this, you will have a greater chance of lasting long.
and i meant last long.
i assure[:







SAY HEY HEY YO!


ahhhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhh!
i'm sooooooo in th mood to post tdayyyyyyyyyy!
yayyyyyyyyyy!
whatever.


anyway,
i've got lots of photo to upload!

i betrayed aik soon @__@
by sitting on th same chair with stanley,

Almost kissing timothy! HAHAH! Cause I was high and he told me to give him a kiss.
And just nice, I was tearing sheets of paper so I told him to close his eyes, I leaned close to him while he was lying on the table, he thought I was really about to kiss him but instead, into his mouth went those paper I tore! HAHAHAHAH! Kissonyou Timothy!!

Yeap! A new "quote" I created today.
Kissonyou! 

during art lesson,
i threw tantrums because i saw someone i didn't wanna see in canteen so..
i stomped out and they followed(:


TO TH GIRLS TOILET!

after school.

timothy begged me for a photo:b


finally we are taller den each other for th first time(:


they wanted to turn nerd!

(innocent type)lets safe her from those shit!
(no so innocent type) peep a boo! lets look at her shit!
& before we go home,
we took another shot.
den another
but this time, i was bored.
so i did somehting to yanting

den i receive a little something from her after that,.
i guess there was nothing much tday?

i love my hubby and he's a monkey!
shuttup monkeyyyyyyy!
ohohohoh.
FEI WUUUUUUU!
:b


toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!