December 2, 2009

BE THERE TDAY, (CC!)

Morning!
ok, I'm super fjkghfjg now, like want to throw tantrums.
Because I've got no proper shirt and I got bombed yesterday. eff! eff!
And I am currently very restless.

Tonight's performance, gonna be home late late.

haihaihai! Why am I feeling like this nowwwwwwwwwnownao ):
Luckily got LaiZY.


As I've promised Francis,
TAG REPLIES! like after so long-.-
(not all though)

Evangeline,: HEY BABE! omg the stuffs you ate with ur friends are so gross! nice meh?!?!! HAHAHA
Evangeline,: and i love laser quest tooo!!!!! omg its super fun!!! hahaha can keep shonext time we go tgt la! :)uting & damn exciting right!
Evangeline,: ah i type wrongly! c os i cant see ur tagboard -.- i mean next time we go tgt la! and its damn exciting cos can keep shouting
reply: ok lah, quite? HAHAH. No choice. I suggested it. LOL. YESSS! Like finally, I found myself another person to play with. few more to go! And can go play alreadyyyyyyyyyy! :D

ESTHER: yo

Darren: Link me ! Thanks :D http://shu-thhellupp.blogspot.com/

THEO: WTFaggot. i can't read what i'm typing so this is gonna be based on my feel. we took more than 150 photos!!
reply: "200 and mostly 2 people" -chan ching kit.


Darren: euu didnt blog about me ! !@#$$%^& u good lor ! HAHAHAH tags :D

[ES/MUN=D]: HIIE^^
reply: :D

duckie: ~poke~tagged
reply: pke you back you yaya!

<3: SWEAR IT AGAIN. Go listen to this song by westlife but don't cry (:
reply: heard it, nice song, I didn't really cry:) who are you anyway?

Evangeline,: AH CHARMAN I CANT SEE UR TAGBOARD LEY! i am typing based on feeling! anyway i miss ya! will go back soon
Evangeline,: can see the words ma?? whatever it is take care ok! stay happy
reply: lol! evan you so funny

JanJAN!: hey, jan here. please message me when you see this at 9----------! Miss you lots uh!
(number taken away)

AlicaTan!: HEEYY. Must relax k. Tc! (:
reply: okok! haaha

san.driyya: I'm still reading your blog everyday! (: &&, i'm definitely still tagging :D Takecare! <3
reply: hairless stitch!

Felicia. :): Ha, paiseh uh. Next time zai call you kayzzz? ^^
reply: say one uh!

weekiat: next time you unhappy at least say out ma.. silly girl. always keep things to yourself.
reply: huh? orh? -.-

Evangeline,: I MISS AMIRUL!

Darren: CC , quick online ! i need u to help me do my blog >< tag ! :D
reply: you made my day ytd! :D

Ally: stupid *****!
reply:SIAM HORR YOU! hahha!

Felicia. :): Heys, :) Just wanna tell you that i changed my blog link so.. yeah. :) www.sabotagedheart.blogspot.com

ESTHERESTHER: CHUANG CHARMAN ! :D:DD (L) !

ESTHER: YO CC ! You're on fire for band cause you get to see me lah HAHAHA ! :D:D LOVES ! :D
reply: skin as think like always! :p

Darren: where in the hell did you even can twit when your outside , cool !

nick: i was bored so i decided to tag...
reply: hi bye

san.driyya: YOHYOH. Tcs <3 Hope you get rid of all your troubles ( :

~: the once popular girl in school into this pathetic kid? haha.
reply: shut up freak-.-


LATE!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

P/s. Mmmm, Should I go tomorrow and leave on friday???
HOWHOWHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!