December 8, 2009

I SET RULES FOR CC!
1) Stop faking a smile and smile with your heart.
- you very good at faking happy right girl. bitch.

2) Walk the talk.
- stop saying things and doing it for awhile then stop! Find your motivation. You talked abt yr direction for the longest time. Be brave, do it!

3) Don't EVER EVER GIVE UP
- You told everyone that. So make sure you do it too! And don't be afraid. Someone wants to let you knw this : And never tell yourself you'll never be good enough because to someone out there, you're everything.
:)

4) Be brave!
- Don't be afraid to fight/move on. You know you can!

5) Have faith!

Received a call from cc today at around 9pm.
This girl likes to make ppl worry and she is still behaving like a human >fill in correct word on yr own.
Scold also cannot, don't scold also cannot.
you ah!

SMILE OFTEN AND STOP CRYING! quoted:"like a baby"

Something you once said to me before :"demand for the better and stop taking shit bitch! If you give up, it'll be harder to start all over again!"

Life may be hard for you now. I knw how it feels like, getting so high to the top and everything just falls down. Bt believe, it'll all be over.

love ya!
tina,.


she just called me.
-below are what she wants me to add.

: "tina! tell them updates will be on twitter okay! I no time to blog and lazy and no mood. Plus I can't say much either."

If I let out my feelings, it'll be easier for hurt to come in

: "add already???"
"bigbig okay! UPDATES ON TWITTER! andand, nvm. talk so much also no point. bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!