December 9, 2009

I know you're trying your hardest and the hardest part is letting go.

Monday, went for BBQ @ East coast.
Managed to sneak out, wanted to find someone but things don't always go the way I/you want it to be.

Headed over to batok, wang wang's dad drove us to east coast. 2nd time I rode in th car! ^^ dad so nice! :D
walau! But this time, the sister was behind! Scarly leh! Never once like th sister because the first time I went over for project in sec2, the sister kept wanting to play with me and she scares me, especially with her siliva dripping all over.
omg, yucks.
 





My supplier for "baobei" hahahah!

and he bought me sweets! ^^ so nice leh! haha!

neh~ you see in th middle, that is th stupid zippo lighter which only has got sparks-.-




My bodyguards! HAHAH! they were super nice! Because I needed to leave early, they sent me all the way to th underpass which was like so far away and walked back to th pit. one even ran to catch up so can give me bao bei. hahhaah!


Went kallang after that, met up to settle some stuffs then trained home.

Band yesterday, skip that part and then went lot and went down to fajar.
Some people damn smart ok! Use my phone to chat then went up th lrt with my phone! grrr.

And I don't usually read my emails but this time, I received an email from omg,
EVANGELINE TAN!

"There's a saying "Jiang Shan yi gai, Ben Xing nan yi". Your playful character cannot be changed easily. It's not bad you know. But its BECAUSE of this, people would tend to take you for granted. It's BECAUSE that it's so easy to get a score when they just lose one, they don't even care if the score is lost.

Please perservere and remain strong. Do remember you still have Zhengyong & Joshua! They are nice people and will be there for you. Although they may not help you much in solving the problems (i assume), at least they give you moral encouragment ah! :) And don't forget ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

The same thing appliess!! Don't be too stressed up by everything that is happening around you. Remember those who love you. Remember those who trust you. Then give yourself some encouraging pet phrases to keep yourself going! HAHAHA. I KNOW YOU CAN DE CHUANG CHARMANNN!! YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN!?"

That was just a little little part. So you can imagine how much she typed.
evan when she is busy, she did all these!
*tear*

HAHAH!
evangeline can see not! my tears! lol, of course not-.-
what th heck am i talking about.

Went back to school for meeting tday (kenneth very funny!!), then lot.
one day, kenny will be badly beaten up by me! lollol!

So, I decided to be a good girl and went for tution tday. You think I can last how long in this tution leh??? hhaha. my 13th tutor already leh. or more?
Didn't regret going though roy is not in tution with me already(he uh, flew away. HAHAH!),  but there was this guy, super funny. kept making me laugh. then he kept drawing a pig and made me look at it-.-
me like! Got people entertain leh!
Will be super busy from this Friday onwards!
Will have performance till 1am plusplusplusplus again (anyone got non camera phone to lend? hahah! or should I take kenny's one again :d), then monday band dinner, tuesday band camp all the way to idk when, don't have to know anyway because i'll be off, yay!
I am now looking forward to 17th because I really really want to relax already! Life hasn't been going well for me this year.
SO I WANT TO GO ASAP!

hahahah!
I feel so hungry now.
Need to eat.
bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!