December 1, 2009

You can give your everything and be willing to do anything for someone and sometimes, its just not enough.

Sunday, went to heart to heart, went ION and check something out then went out with theo, minjiang and shaun.


more photos on facebook, thanks to theo.


I GOT SCAMMED BY LaiZY DON'T KNOW HOW MNY EFFING TIMES TDAY! >:@
but he very nice lah k! yea, kept giving me false hopes only lo. HAHHA.
no zhuangkeai idiot!

Anyway, I see people viewing my blog almost everytime i step inside....
horrr lynette, bojiang, howard etc.? heh >:D

It's ok if I have to run in and out of library and office during band. But I'm not even being appreciated and yet I got threatened. Imagine how much it hurts when someone ignores your hardwork and throws it around.

Maybe he's right. Time to draw a line. So much for being nice.

Come back soon! I need you to cheer me up>):

I HOPE HE IS THERE TOMORROW SO SHE CAN TELL HIM SHE MISSES HIM! (CC!)

(I need you here.)
Infinate unhappiness x100

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!