December 30, 2009

The MIA game

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >:D
HAPPY NOT?! I'M BACK TO BLOG!
HAHAHAHHA.
yea, very happy of course! heh.
I have so many things to blog about but we shall do it one by one, starting from band dinner.
Band dinner'09 was on Tuesday, 15!



EVANGELINE! (One of my best senior and chief librarian!)



ATIQAH! Virgin #no.2

JINGYIN! :D

OUR SM, JEWEL LOO THE PIG!

KALZOM! asst. chief libarain!

haikal was trying to be an extra.

ok, and i took grabbed this photo because
alfred is super cute in this photo!

hahahahah! alright, i don't have much photo of my own because I didn't use my phone to take any.
 General tribute, squat team!


ok, and so, it was time for mr charming and miss beautiful.
LaiZY and I did the demo.
then, the choosen people's turn.

take a look at what alfred and lynette is doing-.-

Zhengyong went to do a solo. (SUCH AN IDIOT! :P)

and the champions...

Got "sarbo-ed" by mr chew.

AND!

Then next day was bandcamp!
Howard was so nice, he ran down and got my inhaler for me. like seriously nice! HAHA.
Anyway I didn't see Y. y koh ):

Booked out.

Then that's when the MIA game happened.
(Not in detail. Ask me personally if you want to know about it then see if I want to tell you or not. Or worthy enough to know :p)

Tooked the last train to whereever it brought me, slacked at void deck till next morning. Met lynn then met some noisy parkers.

Next day, off to vacation.
(Vacation post, will be up next next time)

hahah! i wonder when!

Alright, I'm going "pong pong" now. lol.

can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!
i'm so addicted-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!