December 15, 2009

Left with the current

Band dinner tday.
Went to school to reherse with my current love, squat team!
Ate at lot, met organisers at jp then off to safra.

Changed and got everything ready.
Alfred kind of shocked me by coming>:D


Food coordinator is not easy>):
Very busy!!!!
Nevertheless, band dinner was fun, got "sabotaged" by mr chew, me and zhengyong won the best mr and ms idk what. lol.
so got sabotaged, we have to do an extended catwalk and whatever.
so yea, I struggled and he dropped me.
Not because I'm heavy and he is weak ok!
I struggled that's why! I STRUGGLED!

omg, so please don't come laughing at me if you see any of the video.

Then squat team!
Entertained them and gt praised.
Now, our team is officially, a team? lol.
And we will have to perform that "dance?!" for many events! heh.


Made alfred accompany me to find Judith with minj.
Judith, or idk how t spell her name, very nice! >:D

Got sent home after that >):
Andy and alfred don't trust me. walauuu!

Tday, I found out that many things work with trust.
I'm sorry, jingyin, andy, evangline, alfred, zhenyuan, tina, joshua, leon and many many others whom I've let down. But things can't go back to the past, it's now the present. Unless you bring me back to the past.
And to someone especially, and of course those name mentioned above, I'm sorry if I made it hard for you to trust me.

Band camp tomorrow.

*chants*
17th, 17th, !!

P/s. Received many presents and I got the biggest present of all! Show you next time k!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!