December 29, 2009

For some, they think that letting go is one way of expressing how much you love the person. Most relationships tend to fail. Not because the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one was being loved too much and the other wasn’t being loved enough.

Band today, I like^^  you know why???
Because my long lost depressed brother, CCK came back! >:D
heh. then he kept messing up my hair (like usual), and this time, he kept taking my shoes away to hide them. Unfortunately, i know all his places already! hahahahahah!
Took his phone. chee, no pic of his 2 year girlf >):
so nice horr both of them, 2 years manxz. OMG!

Then played with his iTOUCH.
so nice, he waited for me you know!!! haah!

ohya, I'm so nice to offer derry my western chicken rice! >:p
btw, he is my no.1 facebook fan manzxz. OMG! he knows so many things that i've been doing! (without me telling him)

Jingyin came back too :D



ok, point is. I hven't got my gingerbreadman):
am i going to get it?? HA HA

Got something very nice to post about. yay! my promise post!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!