December 10, 2009

Play rough



Because this is what I get.
It doesn't pay to be nice.

So now, I'm not going to be nice. Hello to my sec2 life. lol!

I've been following a girls blog from like last month till the last week of November.
*pause*
Don't mistaken, the blog is not interesting at all. Just following out of boredom and randomness. But appreantly, I've stopped because it makes me more bored than I was before reading it.
She probably know who she is already. (What? Of course is girl lah! Guy where got so bo liau!)
yea, of course she would know. Girls have six sense you know?!? And girls are always over sensitive when it comes to these.
PLUS! She has now "joined" my loyal readers club!
Except that she is the only oneone of those who doesn't like me in this "club"
Sandra! We seriously need to welcome this girl leh!
Ok, before I continue with anything, I just want to clarify something which I know you will misunderstand..
Which is, *(Red alert!)* I do not dislike her! idon'tdislikeheridon'thateheridon'tdislikeheridon'thateher
*repeats until nose bleed*
Just that I don't want to be nice anymore you know you know?!?!?
Because It doesn't pay to be nice.
Recently, uh. I mean before this week, Which is liek the last week of nov, I went to her blog again. And omg! What have I noticed? She started adding things I usually would add in my post in hers!
Worst still, her post and especailly the way she talks about her life is stupidly funny and of course, BORING!! Then now she adds some things which is what I would do in my post. It makes me want to baff!
and laugh?!
Because her blog is like a joke, seriously.
Oh no, wait. She is a joke.
*roll eyes*
A joke trying to be like me when she is not me.
Really cannot stand it manxzx.

Don't want to say anything else about her. With this kind of start, my post will most likely be a goner. (Because after this, I'll most likely visit games and other sites while trying to think of a way to continue, you know what I mean?! My cfocus will be gone and it's difficult to get back because idk how to continue already)
*stops to breathe*
so, if you wish to have a good laugh or get annoyed/angry/pissed with something, visit her blog! @
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm not giving you her url or name yet.
Cause I damn scared you know. Now she is like, I mean acts like a big retarded slut.
I think I'm so gonna regret for saying that she acts big.
Next thing I know, will be she acting like a pussy to her owner then come find a big gang of people who like most of them are my friends and then all of them will hate me like I killed their dad. (Hopefully a few will thank me lah! :D) Hallelujah!

Aiya! You should visit
http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com  instead!
This blogger is seriously much better than her. I know it! Don't believe, can ask me!

*stops*
I knew it, I can't continue from here anymore.

TAG REPLIES!
SABRINA: haha, i will! next time you see me i'll be taller ^~^ you tc too !

reply: better be!
-: you lost your soul. The talk in school, now drop to nth? wake up girl.
reply: shut the f up boy! or girl, whatever you are. I am super awake now alright.
<3: stay strong
reply: thanks! you are???
marmiie: take cares :D trust miie find some day i will spare time for euu to tok to miie
reply: oh, ok.

marmiie: tinyboi, tink u veri tiny arhx. bhb zzz
reply: act only! :d
Tina: Hey girl! <3 tcare and don't cry! Scare me to death!
reply: Nice to scare people leh. lol!
TinyBoi: Hello nu er, long time no come ur blog see le, yet there is alot things happened ><
reply: -.-
ESTHERESTHER: CC ! (L)
reply: you smart ass!
Passer: you look prettier, baby fats can make you look cute sometimes(: don't worry about it
reply: thanks, lol, but i don't like baby fats! ):
weekiat: don't forget chalet! 17dec!!
reply: Since when did I say I'm going? lol.
Kiroshi: heelo=) visitn here again =D
reply: ^^
san.driyya: Hello!! :D
reply: Your gabba keep making me jealous! ):
joshua: charman you must jiayou in your "mission" ok? hahaha!
reply: no more mission liao lah. Up break already! D: lol!
Evangeline,: yay smile k! luckily got zhengyong to cheer u up & stay with you! dun be sad! :)
reply: that guy only "xiao man, bie sha le" lol?!

Let me just reply to tags, show you a few random stuffs then I'm off already. I am so terrible and vegetable late! Suppose to be out of house by now.

FUNNY GIRL!

he is such a lame ass right! HAHAHA! I kept playing with his lighter. But I can't use it now): Need to meet junkai for my bao bei first! hahah!



Just yesterday, wang wang introduced me to this song, time for miracles.
ok, I'm being very random now and I need to leave already! OMG! I'm so late!


I don’t know if I love you more than you love me, I don’t know if I love you less than you

love me and I don’t know if we love each other just the same. And I guess we’ll never know
because there will never be an objective measure of love. But what I know is that I love
you with all that I have and if that’s not enough then I’m sorry my love and my heart
isn’t enough, then I’m sorry I’m not enough for you.



BYEBYEBYEBYEBYBYE! ok! BYE~

P/s. I think game over liao lo!

p/s/s. I want get into troube!

p/s/s/s. I need help!

p/s/s/s/s. i feel like dying leyyyy! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!