December 6, 2009

Sometimes I think this is what life is all about - hanging on when your heart's had enough, and giving more

Hello, Good afternoon.



I am having this unhappiness in me but I don't know how to voice it out.
Tsk.

Anyway, I have been very lazy lately, seriously no mood for blogging that explains my recent "MIA" in blogosphere. Yea, and people tend to catch up, by learning blogging styles from me.
But nope, it's not getting better so stop it will you.
SHINGZ.

Was busy recently so I didn't sleep well, and long. Kept waking up in th middle of the night.
Not only because of band but other things as well. Managed to get some proper sleep last night without waking up halfway through -after sleeping like at 1am plus?! And so, I slept till near 1pm today. Could be later than that but I did not because I kept receiving messages and stupid phone calls and my parents kept coming into my room to wake me up.

First was a few message, nevermind about texts.
Then came some phone calls.

One from Shawn's friend or something. Don't know how he got my number.
*rolls eyes*

(Answered the phone with my sleepy voice)
Me: Hello?
Friend: Good morning, you just woke up?
Me: Who are you? Nope, I'm still sleeping.
Friend: oh, I'm shawn's friend. eh piggy, wake up le!!!
(At that point th volume of my phone was like the highest already and he talked so loudly, I took th phone away from my ear. PLUS THE FACT THAT I WAS STILL SLEEPY! The screeching sound because of the connection made me very irritated.)
But nevermind, I tried to be nice.
Me: oh, I slept late yesterday and didn't really sleep for th week. So, you call me for?
Friend: *laughs* nothing lah, want chat cannot uh.
Me: (Faggot, of course cannot, I still want to sleep idiot!) Oh, can. But i want sleep leh and I still don't know you -.-
Friend: that time you went out with Tina, Roy and Shawn they all I was also there, rememeber? Wake up liao lah!
Me: (Like so long never go out with Roy-- and Nope, I don't remember and hell would I want to. I just want my sleep.) No don't remember, I want sleep k. Goodnight.
Friend: you like one pig leh... blahblahblah
(Didn't really listen to what he was talking about and NOT ONLY PIGS SLEEP OK! IF I AM PIG, THEN SO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW WOULD BE A LAZIER PIG!)
Me: okok, bye.
Friend: Sms me when you wake up ok?
*I hunged up*
Crazy, Why would I even want to text you. You woke me up from my sleep, I don't know who you are and why do you act as if I am close to you-.-

And another call just right after his, wth.

Bryan: Hey girl.
Me: What's up? eh, anything important? I still sleeping leh!
Bryan: HUH! WTH! WHAT TIME ALREADY!!!! Wake up leh girl.
Me: I didn't really sleep for the past one week! Call me back alter can? (About to hang up)
Bryan: EH! NO! NOW WHAT TIME ALREADY! QI LAI LE!
*looks at the time*
It's bloody 9am! WHAT WHAT TIME?!
Me:  ok, you go wake another 20 people up then you come call me. bye.
(I said this for him to realise that there are other people still sleeping too. And he won't do it, so it means he won't call me back until he is sure that I'm already awake)
I hunged up straight away.

So went back to sleep and received another call.

Tina: CHARMAN! You managed to meet him yesterday?
Me: nope, I waited for one hour then left.... you called to ask this?
Tina: ya, and to ask you out. But you are still sleeping right?
Me: yea,
Tina: ok, tell me if you're free later k. Sleep bah.
Me: got it. thanks babe, for knowing that I need to rest-.-
Like luckily she understands, TINA! LOVE YOU TTMX!

Then slept for nearly an hour more I think

Another call, which is th call i dislike most! I call it the I-called-for-nothing-call.
I always get this kind of calls especially from (I don't wanna mention) and Benny. Yes, Especially guys.
Can understand but I don't like, it really gets me irritated.
(Don't want mention names)

-: Good morning.
Me: Morning.
-: you still sleeping uh?
Me: yes, you called me for?
-: oh, nothing, Nevermind. I'll call you back later.
Me: Nevermind, just tell me what is it about first.
-: nothing. go sleep bah.
*hangs up*

IDIOT, YOU WOKE ME UP FOR NOTHING?! And how do you expect me to go to sleep like that! Knowing that there is something for me to know but I don't know what is it about!
I already said nevermind, Just tell me right. So what you have to do is just to say! Open your mouth and talk dude. You left me wondering what's going on how you expect me to sleep?! Seriously.

Dislike It when someone makes that kind of call. And I always get it from some usual people. So please understand why sometimes I refuse to answer your call, because if you asked me if I am busy, i would say yes and it'll end up with th I-called-for-nothing kind of situation and I really really dislike it!

It's like finally I can get a proper sleep then people stop me from sleeping. Not like I always wake up late! I usually wake up latest by 11am. And during the holidays 7am! But this week I've not sleep when it's past 12 midnight and I have to wake up early like at 5am! I NEED TO SLEEP YOU KNOW! I'M NOT YOUR EFFING ENTERTAINMENT MACHINE THAT WORKS NON STOP!
horr wang wang!?

ok, updates.

Had Dining in, On Tuesday I think.
Can't recall many things on different days because life is stagnant for me recently.

oh ok, no. Dining in was on Wednesday.
Nothing much happened, except for some weird guys that randomly came to talk to me. HA HA HA, very funny. lol.
and that he was there, so "I MISS YOU!" but got no (CC!) >:@
It's ok, there's another chance this coming Friday!

After dining in was super hungry, wanted to faint already but didn't go and eat because I promised sweetheart to be home by 12am except for band dinner. So, I need to keep my promise! ^^

Received a message from weiling on my way home.
I walked another way to escape so in the end no one send me home. Should have asked them to carry my stuffs and the other one to piggyback me horr? ):
Hahahah, nonono.
I think they will kill me lah! If they found out cause they waited from 9pm?!?! HAHAHA!
Walked home, was super tired and hungry!!!!! Reached home near 1am, ate and slept.

Photos for that day!



baby fats, yucks! )):

Thursday, went to have Don sushi! >:D




My favourite part!


Fiday, band.
Saturday, band. Left early, waited till 2pm, late for appointment as it was 2.30pm, went to service.
I decided to go to th library to borrow books! So sweetheart said I'm going to turn into a nerd! rofl.
I MUST GO OUT TOMORROW! MUST!

Will be so busy for the next few weeks.
Wednesday, meeting and tution (I decided to agree to go tution, very interested to know how long I can last for this tution too.)
Friday, band, performance.
Saturday, band.
then band camp.

I need to go clubmed.
I need! XYXYXY!

So tired nownownow! ):
ok, I shall go run then shower and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!