September 11, 2010

And we meet again
One more time ♥

Selemat Hari Raya!

Spent my morning watching videos at home and cooked my own lunch!!!! >:D
Headed out to lot after that to meet Karen to collect something and theo called me up to meet.
So met Karen and joined theo and junkai after that to walk around lot and then we decided to head over to my place.

Walked home and went up to my place with theo. For I totally don't know what reason -.-
and went down for Junkai again.

We were so bored, and we decided to find Fiona

And knowing me, Charman (Teehee) ^^Y
I decided to play a prank on her!!!!!!!!
So I told Theo to call her to find out where she was by pretending to be sad.
"hello, where are you? I feel damn sad now... nvm, bye" *hangs*

Then she called fiona again
"*sobs*"

Fiona called twice, and couldn't reach her.
Made me so pissed because she gave up after 2 try??!?!
and texted theo instead.
The sms was effing funny. Made us laugh so much.

Told theo to call fiona again to ask fiona to meet up at lot because she's damn sad.
So we (junkai and I) waited at the stairs for Fiona's appearance while theo hid under the clothes that were placed outside to dry so that she could video. lol. super dumbbbb. HAHAHHA!

Fiona took super long lah!!! :@
But the waiting part was somehow funny too.

So Fiona came out and didn't notice us till I said "going to lot one to look for theo ah? byebye"
TADAAAAAAA! PRANKED!

Slacked at Fiona's place for awhile 
(saw junkai hit his head against the ceiling while doing pull ups. LOL!) 
Then headed back to my place for my wallet while Junkai left.

MUM CHEATED ME OF $20!!! HMPH!!!!! >:@

Walked to lot again for dinner
And I was complaining about bringing the jacket out.
Theo: you very nonsense leh. everytime we go out then you will whine about not bringing the jacket out and beg us to bring you home to take it. then now, you have it you complain that it's very troublesome.

DINNER @  kobayashi hangul
teriyaki don.

was not full after that because I was starving from last night and wanted to go up to the movies to get cheesie hotdogs.
Told Fiona and Theo jokingly "eh, lets go rooftop garden to find Zhiying! Later maybe will see him"
So went to the rooftop garden and we were talking about how I wanted to cry at the roof top the other time and I joked with theo.
*points at some random guy*
"ahye!! weiker leh!!!!"

Which then after, I heard someone calling my name for a few times.
So turned around and it was Leon and baby! >:D
heheheehehh. 


Toured around lot and saw xinhui and A.
Walked home with Fiona after that.

And noticed that I have been WALKING the whole day?!?!? Didn't even take bus at all!! Except for the first trip to lot to meet Karen.

Met Nicholas on the way home.

Sums up to a pretty good day today??
HEHEH!

P/s. Videos next timeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!