September 21, 2010

♥ to see you smile

 
Just got home from dinner and walk. Took some photos today but forgot that I left my phone cable the other night at Nicole's place, I am not able to upload anything.

School was pretty boring for me.
And people kept waking me up while I was sleeping. Why today you all so bad??! ):
Anyway, Thank you Enze for the chocolate today and Clarence for treating me to yogurt!

And Theo, Shia, Fiona and Yanting for trying to cheer me up at from the walk to Shakery all the way home.
:)




Went home, showered and went out for a walk, met up with Sherry and friends.
Thanks for sticky and ice cream treat.
Met family for dinner and meet company again for awhile before heading home.

Thanks
Good night.

Note: will not be replying to most formspring question for the time being. Picking out only a random few to reply as there are too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!