September 7, 2010

My Recruit

Gonna post something different for today and the upcoming next few posts.

He is a guy. But he is also a she. So in general, I'll say "he"

So I met this person one fine day, on msn. Not sure why he added me though but then we started making friends by talking about eggs -.-
Damn retarded!! I KNOW! I KNOW!

One day after that, a few of his friends added me (for idk what reason!!) LOL.
K, SO OFF TOPIC. 
and just after knowing each other for 2 days, he started sharing his deeeeeeepest secrets with me!!!
So for the next few days, we were talking about his secret and about virginity. heheh.

Then I decided to tell him some of my secrets too, we crapped a hell lot of time and I realized that he pei he (cooperate with my act) me very well!


Time for me wasn't very good then because I had to face many political conflicts in my country.

Soon after that, he joined my army to fight some dfgkjhdfgkj commando!

Though I did most of the fighting because he's only a recruit. But it's ok!!!
Weakling is like that. LOL

We overthrew the commando and soon after the war, we realize that we have potential in some other jobs and begin to set up a company.
A very secretive company. Which has only two employees -.-
BUT IT'S OK!!!!!!!!

My country's standard of living improved tremendously and soon, I forgot about most of my problems!!!


Ok lah, this recruit has been very nice to me most of th times like texting me "good morning" messages most of the morning and always start off my day on a good note! Especially when he reminds me early in the morning
"HAI SUPXZX!!! MORNING!!!! TODAY IS A BRAND NEW DAY!!!"
Made me smile each time I see this in the morning.

And when I'm upset, he always tell me idiotic stuffs to cheer me up. Although sometimes he really makes me wanna slap him real hard for being idiotic! But he makes me happy!!!

AND ALSO HELP ME IN MANY OTHER STUFFSSSSSS!
I shall not praise him too much!!

Because horrrr. He sucks sometimes too!!!!!!!
DAMN SUCK I TELL YOU!!!!!

Like he will always go "ccb" to me. (because I told him it's a good word)
He wakes up late for school like almost every time and even if he wakes up on time, he would be in a daze till he's late for school.
Some kind of ass he is!

Btw, he's pretty dumb too!
*sobs*
I am crying for you >:P

(Update: "cbk" is now the lastest word he use on me) WHAT A DOG!

Worst till, he always "noob" me. Eh fuck you lah you kukubird!


HEHEHEHEH!
Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thank you for cheering me up for the past few days ok!!!!!
Sorry, no leave because I am very sefish and I only care about my personal interest!!!
So please bear with the sufferings k! Since you just got promoted yesterday!!! HEHEHE!

I know entertaining me/cheering me up is very tiring especially when I am stubborn or when I throw tantrums.
(but I like never throw tantrums at you before leh cock!)

So today, at 2AM in the morning, my recruit found out that I was not asleep and texted me immediately to ask me to go to bed because I have papers at 7AM!
Then, he surprised me by waking up early in the morning to wish me all the best for my paper!!! HEHEHEHHE!

TIME TO CHEER YOU UP?????
YES?
HAHAHAHHA!
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME THE PAST FEW DAYS LAH!!!!

CHEER UP OK!
I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS. LOL.
BUT IT'S OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
YOUR WEAKNESS WILL MAKE A CERTAIN PART OF YOU CLEANNNNNNNN!

Don't scared ok!
At most if it really scares you, halfway through you can always give your weakness a punch since you'll be lying/sitting directly in front of your weakness with a very bright light. WOOOOOOOOO.
You'll see heaven!! LOLLOL! No scared k!

So cheer up lah faggot!!!
And stop calling my name anyhow just like LL!!!
>:@@@@@@@

YOU SHOULD DIEEEE!!!!
And please look out for My Recruit Post 2!!! HEHEHEH!
So gonna drownnnnn you in the seaaaaaaaaaaaa! PLUCK OUT ALL YOUR SCALES!!!

ANYWAY, LOOK AT THIS. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!
O$P$!!!!!
but the $ = S
YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!! If not I will call my gang with orange and white stripes to not let you eat their babies!! LOL!

whao. this is a pretty long post for you ley.

P/s. My Social Studies and Chinese paper are overrrrrrrrrrrr! MUAHAHAHHA!

But my country still got disruption ):
So for now, standard of living drop!!
*sighs*

P/s/s. My recruit is being an ass again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!