September 22, 2010

GO PENUT!!!! ♥♥

Theo gave me hello panda and a mug today.
And Fiona gave me a card.
Thank you :)

Anyhow, lessons were boring as usual. Or rather, there was no lesson at all.
I feel like I've been wasting my time in school recently. Like doing nothing at all. Wtf.
Maybe I should do some self study at home or go for tuition and then take my N levels and go  back to school only after N is over.
Because time in school for me, for the past few days, is not productive at all.

PE lesson was fun and I was being cheered up again!
Especially love today's Pe lesson. Not that the past pe lessons were boring but I enjoyed today because we played as a class.
I love pe lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(SERIOUS!!)

I felt protected today. HEHE! Thank you Arab Street peoplexzx. HAHAH!
ok lah, you guys have been caring for me and cheering me up whenever I am feeling down since last year.
Cheering me up and doing stupid stuffs whenever I cry. So I thank you all ok!
Terimakasae??????

Lunch with Theo @Pastamania, waited for train to go home and got pretty pissed because of some retarded ass.

Skipped dinner because I didn't have the mood to eat. 
Then received a text from Sherry and she asked me I wanted to take a walk. She like super sure that I would say yes.
HAHAHHAHA! BUTTTTTT, (yeah, I did) -.-

So she told me to meet her at the back, Railway tracks and decided to walk all the way to Panjang!! WTF!
And when I reached there, the run down basketball court was lighted up! HAHAH!
brandon, yangyi, steph, junqi, cordi, yan an, lynn, joel, qi yang, wanxian, xuanlin, edroi, vera, jia yong, tsz kai, and shawn then started going "run charman run, don't ever look backkk, you took long enough, for you to see that (then points to something behind them*"
GUESSS WHATTTTTTTT!!!!

they used the candles and made "CHEER UP CC! <3
Though it was quite fail because I took to long to walk and Sherry signaled them too early! HAHAH!
thanks guys!

And they bought me god diva hot chocolate plus MOS burger for me because they know I didn't have my dinner.
HAHAH! Though I didn't finish the burger, but don't worry, I'll finish the God Diva Hot Chocolate ok! hehehe!


Can't wait for Firday!!!


And I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!