September 13, 2010

City Hall yesterday, pranked another person, Junhao!!

Headed to city hall in the morning for Theo's church service.
And while we were queuing up, both theo and I said that we wanted to go Toys' r us to get my hoola hoop.
(Which was obviously a lie)

So we went back to the queue after purchasing Junhao's present. 
And placed it in a box.

And told him it was a a hoola hoop that can be detached, he believed.

Then we went for service. And decided to collect the holy communion to fill the box up for Junhao!
(WTH IN A RIGHT STATE OF MIND WOULD ASK FOR SO MANY "PACKETS" OF THE HOLY COMMUNION, except for stanley) lol.

After service, headed off for lunch. Told Junhao that I had to go to the toilet and both theo and I left looking for a cake and candles for him.
We practically ran around the convention center for candles.
Ended up buying them though.

His birthday present with his cake!

Dnt prelim 2 today was pretty screwed because people decided to play some pranks on us.
Which was not very fun at all?!?!

Yanting and Shia: "all of us behind you were waiting for you to sleep. But you didn't! Then we thought you really did study for the first time but you actually, you were drawing?????????" LOL!

Wanna see my drawing????

Headed to Theo's place after school and slept.
But I ended up having to fight some mad screaming pig.
LOL!


I feel so weird naoxzzx  

I dislike being the youngest because I am always the one being bullied!!! >):
>:@

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!