September 25, 2010

Lantern Festival 2

So yesterday, I celebrated lantern festival with my dearest girls.
It wasn't really celebrating though. They were cheering me up.. with games..............and GIFTS!

So here goes!
I was suppose to meet them at cck park, but because theo called me and told me that everyone will be late, so I went to a provision shop nearby then later, walk to lot to buy some other stuffs.
Was suppose to meet theo later at lot. But she called and told me saiful sent her to cck already. 
SO PRO WORHXZX!

So wasted trip to lot, went back to cck.
And they were already there.

Don't know what happened, how they got everything planned out when all of them said they were late.
So I'll just let the next few pictures do the talking
 Seems like they were already there eh? AND LIED TO ME ABOUT BEING LATE.
I guess they had dinner there?
Must be entertaining my call while doing the game for me.
 5 bottles of purple yakult for me!
First hidden Yakult
 
second hidden one
fourth hidden yakult!
(the third was hidden in near the toilet)
fifth yakult!!


the 6th gift!

 
Digging hard.
my gift!!!
Which I have to dig out after that! -.-

Fiona was suppose to be the last to come. But I don't know why they can take photo when she's the last eh?
HAHAHHAH!

the stupid jerry which caught kicked by me several times! 
heheheheh!

So I reached and they told me that I have to play a game......
first yakult found. yeahyeah, you can enlarge it to see what happened to my face thanks to the pimples.
 
second one found!!
digdigdig.
digging for my last gift.
Which I actually stepped on.

Got it outttt!! :D


2 packets of cookies baked by Fiona and cards/photos from them

And right after that, they started throwing water bombs at me.
KISS MY ASS PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Thanks babes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had loads of fun and realized how much you girls care for me even when I'm always being bullied by you! 

This week hasn't been good.
I've learnt how sensitive one can be when he/she don't know the truth. I've learnt how we can be easily fooled by things we see/hear. I've learnt how vulnerable a friendship/relationship is.   
But also, I realized that there are many people who are willing to go the extra mild just to see me smile.
I've seen how unhappy my friends are because they don't know how to help. I realized how much I mean to them, and also that they are important to me.

I've cried enough and it's time to put things behind me. 
I CAN CHANGE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE!
HEHEHHEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!