September 9, 2010

Over with the first lap of N level

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*screamssssssss*

My first lap of N level is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Although it's not very well done.
ok. I mean not well done at all mostly because of the time factor.
Got my format wrong for compo. Which means 8 marks gone and my free writing was shit.
And I really mean shit. No content or whatsoever. And It's due to the lack of content in blogging.
I had never have any problems with free writing thanks to this precious blog of mine.
But recently, not updating with contents have caused me a hugeeeeeeee MINUS MINUS in my english compo.

oh well, what is done, is done.



GOTTA DO WELL THE NEXT ROUND!!!!!!! MY A1 FOR ENGLISH FLY AWAYYY AREADY. HAIXZXX! COMPO ):
URGHHHH!!!!!!

So went to lot for subway with Clarence, Theo and Shia after papers.
Joked a lot.

Insulted clarence here and there but I ended up being the joke
Clarence sucks. I don't like it when he notice retarded things about me. WTFFFF!!!!!!
Dislike him ttmx.

I watched too much of youtube videos and now I am a bit retarded.
BUT I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gonna go out tonight for dinnererererer t @ Ngee Ann Alumni then Sentosa and Hotel(???) (LOLLOL!) tonight so now I should go and study!!!
baibaibaibaibai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!