September 30, 2010

Dragged me on
Now I'm tired, lost and cold. Lost my soul

Am really tired and didn't bother to care much about what people say..
I guess I'm just too tired of commenting and arguing. I've lost my faith. So what else am I supposed to say?

Dinish: you talk like one kid....
Farezed: my baby sister can talk better.. 2 years old only. 

Anyway, I always have fun playing with Azura, Fatin, Hani, Ilyas, Afiq, Zakir. (k, random)

Mac for lunch, miss it so much. Didn't have mac for like the past 4 months?!?!?!
Theo: you behave like one kid.

Stayed back for night study today.

Wanqing: you very active at night. but you don't sleep. You go out every night is it.
Me: LOL. no!! I sleep in the morning and i'm active at night. LOL! That's why never study.

And thanks to Wanqing for teaching me chem.
He practically taught me all the basics from the start. What is an element, compound and so on.
Within 40mins. And he was more worried than I was. K, I am really very super grateful.
Cool huh? I don't even know what is a compound till he taught me. GREAT.

And BIO/CHEM are both on Monday.
SO WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?

AM always hoping that I would get the chance to have you teach me and help me with my subjects. But each time I needed help, it was others who help me instead. No I'm not angry nor am I upset. I am just disappointed that I didn't have a chance to have you do that. This is how I am reminded of you each time.

Lost my last inch of faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!