November 30, 2010

Are friendships really so worthless?

I really wonder.

So worthless,
you trade it for temporary fame,
you trade it for money.
you trade it for those with the added lies of yours.
you back stab, you cheat, you don't feel a single sense of guilt nor feel like shit.
when you see your friends cry, when you hear them say it hurts like hell and they said to die.
Do you ever feel a sense or remorse?
No, of course. You still want to trade it for friends who have the upper hand at all cost.

REALLY?
Are these friendships you once built up so worthless?

It's been a year eh?
At the most down period of my life, none of you came to save me.
Instead, it was her, the friend whom I pushed away, there for me. Where were you guys?
Standing right opposite me, trying to push me down, see me drown.

Was reminded of it today, talked about it and I was chocked up again.


SOMETIMES YOU PEOPLE HAVE TOTALLY NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU CAN HURT A PERSON. AND NO MATTER HOW LONG ITS BEEN, IT STILL FUCKING HURTS. THOSE PAIN YOU INFLICTED. IT'S NOT A FREAKING INJURY ON THE HEART. ITS A SCAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!