November 23, 2010

Miss the guy we once knew, the guy in the photo up on the noticeboard

Had a great time in band today.

Sheena, Tiq, Haziq, Desmond and Evan came back! >:D
Helped Thomas with the hong kong trip schedule with Mrs Chew before that.

Josh came back after going out with Jeanette then we started chatting and he cheered me up. Of course, he made Evan laugh too. (UGLY TRUTH)
Headed to lot for LJS and on our way there, I took my first step away from the ugly truth! HAHAHAH!!!

ok, I bet this post is gonna make so many of you confused. It's not a secret actually. Because almost everyone have been telling me that. But I shall help keep it a secret so not to bring down some egoistic people. Or let my readers have a chance to give me some nasty comment.

Crushed photos and all. Joshua was being such a great friend. He was super determined and die die also must help me tear the photos. Super funny.

I miss Zheng yong, Joshua and Zhi ming!!!!

P/s. Should I go bali lane on Thursday? URGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!