November 15, 2010

HAHAHHAHAHAH! YOU PEOPLE DAMN CUTE EH!
I DIDN'T UPDATE AT ALL AND YET YOU GUYS KEPT COMING TO MY BLOG!
CONFIRM COME TO SEE MY FORMSPRING ONLY LORRRRR!!!!

Anyway, I can't till I am well!
Made plans to go out with L, Tina and Shawn, Clarence and Theo.

Was told that Isabelle, Ah xiang and friends asked about me yesterday.
"Where is Rabbit's girlf? How come never come? When is she coming??"
I thought of them last night too!!! HAHHAHA! Though we just made friends, but I miss them alreadyyyy!!!

Have been doing nothing but sleeping and watching tv when I was sick.
Though I have yet to be fully recovered, it's time for me to start workinggggggg!

Anyway, I made a decision not to go to town till this Thursday. So yeah.

Shall go to band and clean up library tomorrow.
Can't wait for Wednesday to come. Will not be contactable for the whole day.
Then Thursday, I will be able to see Leon, Rabbit and friends.
Friday is gonna be band day for me again (I think?). Don't ask me why, but I just want to go back to band. Especially when Library is in a mess, I can't stand it!
Need to head down to geylang on Sat for P.U.S.H music meeting.
And Sunday back to town!!! Which means, Leon, Rabbit and friends!

Now, I shall eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!