November 9, 2010

Yesterday was fun. But it could have been more fun it not for my small but super pain ulcers.
@(*(#&*&^&%#$^&%(@$**&$

Been so long since I had ulcers.
I TOTALLY DISLIKE IT!!!! >:@
Plus the fact that Remembrance Day is this Sunday, I NEED TO PLAYYYYY!!!

Anyhow, yesterday was fun! HAHAHAH! Spent lots of time with Leon!!
I think we got a lot of fate lor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHH.
Then Theo and I went singing in th meeting room with mic.

Kept drinking water because I needed up ulcer to heal.
I drank about 5-6 bottles that day? And I needed to go to th toilet every 10 mins!!
NO JOKE!!!!
We practically have go and find the nearest place with toilet. AND THERE WAS NO TOILET IN THE BUS!!!!! *@$&@*$(




I did not pee in my pants fortunately >:)




Anyway, I hope all inconsiderate smokers die early.
Yesterday, one just blew smoke at me. I couldn't walk anywhere because the path was narrow and it irritates my throat! Straight after that, I kept coughing continuously just to have the irritating feeling get out of my throat. Ended up with super bad sore throat.

SMOKERS?!?!?!?
WHY YOU CANNOT BE MORE CONSIDERATE?!?!?
YOU WANT TO HAVE HEART DISEASES, DIE EARLY OR WHATSOEVER OTHER PEOPLE DON'T WANT LEH!!! >:@

_|_ YOU _|_ YOU _|_ YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!