November 16, 2010

Cinnamon melt ♥

SUP!!!!

I finally went back to band today! But I didn't touch any instrument because I was still coughing pretty badly.
Feels great to be back in the bandroom though! Especially when most of the sec4s are back.
I love my batch 


Had our usual lunch, chicken rice with bubble tea ♥ and I ended up coughing a lot after that. Slacked at canteen for awhile with Fiona and Theo.


Went back to bandroom and found sec4s slacking in the office!! >:@
Bojiang took my phone to play with Crayon physics! HAHAH! He is in love with it too!! While I played diner dash! 



Found my a new bear to love too!! HAHAHAH!
One of Mr Chew's teddy bear. It was so cute when I saw Lynette hold it in her hand, I wanted to try holding it too!! So I held on to it like for half a day.


Wonder why didn't I notice it before. Must be because I there's a larger bear in Library and I always have to fight with Zheng yong to get it. But this bear is so kuteeeee!! And am wondering why Evan loves the other weird looking one instead of this one -.-


Imma be positive from now on!!!!!!!
but this guy quite ugly and stupid looking. Shall draw a new one soon. Drew this because I kept thinking of this "~" symbol. 


I very lame horr? Went to cut them out -.-
You all confirm say I childish one lor. But I don't care. I'm a bitch.
Lynette: eeee! I don't want love this ugly guy!!! *took the weird looking monster(?) away*


Took the ugly thing back and took a photo with him.
HAHAHHAHA! Lynette damn funny. She said it was some guy.

Went back with Theo and Fiona after that.
Been long since we saw Fiona and chat with her. Now, she's trying to use her 6th sense to tell me who likes me-.-


P/s. Brandon tried to cheer me up because I was pretty unhappy then he started laughing at my face because he said I gave him some dumb look. And wanted me to show him the dumb face again and again. CB LOR THIS GUY!!!!

P/s/s. Will not be contactable in a few more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!