November 26, 2010

Sweet h2h talk

Woke up in the afternoon again, rushed out for lunch as Joshua was texting me asking me to go band already.
Was having my second spoon of rice when L called me and asked me to meet him.

PI: See lah, you meet him one time then forever need to meet him liao.
HAHAHAHA!

So left my lunch and went down to meet him. Slacked at mac for a few hours and headed to staircase and had h2h talk with him. Almost cried. But OMG! I actually told him certain stuffs which I have never told any guy before. AMAZING MANXZ.
L: I see...You really love him.
Of course I do/did?

Joshua started calling and so I rushed to band to find him asleep while waiting for me. HAHAH.
That poor boy. Waited for me the whole afternoon. Must be bored to death!
Switched on the lights and woke up him up. (He was sleeping like a pig!! Shirt went up and all.)
HAHAAH! Then he went "I SHOW YOU SOMETHING NICE! WAIT HERE!"
And he went out to bring his iPad in.
Played many dumb games and helped Mrs Chew with the packing of luggages for awhile.
Saw her rage for the first time too >O:
Scaryyyy.

Went off with Joshua and separated while I go to Yio Chu Kang.

Sushi for dinnerrrrr!! MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!
Good night peopleeee!!

P/s. Zheng yong talked to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!