November 18, 2010

Theo came over to my place this evening. Then, we wanted to prank Fiona but that pig didn't answer our phone call. So Theo called Shushia instead.

Before that, I told her about me guessing what present Shushia got for me.

So Theo called.
(in the midst of the converstation)
Theo: So what you get for Charman?
Shushia: Hoodie.
(I made Theo laugh and coughed like crazy)
Theo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!! *laughs like crazy*
Shushia: WL! Charman is with you right.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA. K, we failed.

Anyway, Theo is currently beside me nao and "no I'm not beside you. I'm behind you. Delete it and edit it" AIYA! SHUT UP LAH FAG.
(this is to theo ^^)

She asshole lah. "Ahye. It's kind of stupid for me to keep laughing while you just keep quiet and type away at the com you know"
THEO, YOU SHUT UP AND STOP READING WHAT I AM TYPING WHILE I BLOG OK! STOP CORRECTING ME!!!!!!! Fatty.

Ya, so she's gonna stay over today and we're gonna go for band tomorrow.
OMG!! That's super crazy right!!!! no-.-

I actually swept part of the floor and changed by bedsheet because she's staying over! WTF RIGHT!!!
I HAVE NEVER SWEPT MY ROOM FLOOR BEFORE NO MATTER HOW DIRTY IT IS!
h8her4lyfe!!!!!

So I went out with Nicholas yesterday. Nicholas literally slept almost throughout the trip!!
He's such a pig. And he kept irritating me by saying "jiahao"
IDIOT!!!!!!!!


Nicholas talks to monkey --
So we went to the beach, went to a mini farm, watched people fly kites and I watched him play with a kitten.

SO, I THINK I AM GONNA DIE SOON BECAUSE I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT! I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND I DON'T FEEL TIRED!
BET IT'S GONNA BE THE SAME TODAY.

I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Today is prom night and what are we doing at home??!?!?!?
Sorry, 4NAs were not invited. WHY?? Shall blog about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!