November 13, 2010

Sick

I had Fever, Cough, Flu, Sore throat and Ulcers for the past few days.

It sucks to be sick. Been so long since I fell sick, last time was in sec1? But I wasn't so sick to the extent that I couldn't go out.

So the past few days was total hell for me. (I am still sick lah. But feeling much much better)
First, my ulcers kept me from talking too much and eating. (It is very important for me to talk one lor)
I had two and one kept growing bigger!!! I dislike ulcers.
I bet nobody likes them (except for Roy, I won't forget. hahah).
Whenever I have ulcers, I can't play the cornet, I can't eat lots of stuffs and I can't speak properly!!

Then my cough.
Ok, cough is pretty normal because I have them most of the time and they would last for months! And every night I would wake up from my sleep all of a sudden because I would cough non stop. After coughing for a long time, my stomach would hurt each time I cough. Not the normal stomachache though. It's like tension. Weird to explain. I don't know why but it has been happening since sec 2.

Sore throat (Recovered from it!)
K, nothing much about this. Sore throat was like nothing compared to the rest lor.

Plus flu, (Recovering)
Which gave me backaches and headache. Dad said it is normal to have backache and headache when I have flu? So yeah. Having flu is ok. WHAT I TOTALLY DISLIKE WAS THE BACKACHE AND HEADACHE!!!!!! No matter how I toss and turn I felt uncomfortable!!

Lastly was fever, (Recovered)
Which made me feel damn sickkkkkk. My body kept rejecting food and I practically threw up everything I ate!! Must be God teaching me a lesson because I ate too much >):

So I could only consume this liquid from the plain porridge which my mama calls "um". Because other than that, my body rejected everything I ate. It really sucks to have your stomach feel so empty! DAMN EMPTY!!!!!

And I am finally on the road to recovery today!
So I had this super plain porridge for lunch and dinner.

Used to love eating this when I was young. Damn siao right!!! I could eat it everyday! Not now though.
And thanks to my secret weapon,

 Salty spicy toufu!!!!!!
k, don't know if this is the name or not but whatever! I like to call it this!
Ate porridge with this all the time when I was young.
Could live with it.

And drank this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT HONEY LEMON!!!!!!
Mum and dad made at least 2 cups for me each day. Really nice to drink it. Made my throat feel better.  But the honey added it made it taste a little weird. I bet they used the apple syrup instead lor. HAHAHAH! ok, maybe I am thinking too much.

Lastly, water. Plain water.

Was pretty upset with my mama on the first day because she refused to take me to the doctor when I told her to. BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME ASKING HER LEH!
I HAVE NEVER ASK MY PARENTS TO BRING ME TO THE DOCTOR BEFORE LO!!!! NEVER! SWEAR! Only my brothers would request for it. 

I felt to sick that day, I wanted to go to the doctor but she refused??!?! Even my grandpa and dad said I needed to go lor!! >:@
But of course I know why lah. (I just remembered why though)
Because I will NEVER take my medicine after seeing the doctor. And my mum would have to nag at me to go to the kitchen to take my med.

Can't wait to be well again!!!!
I want to go for performance!! I want to go out!!!!!! I want to eat!! And I don't wanna fall sick again!!!!

This may not the only reason that caused me to fall sick but I don't care. (I ate a lot of brownies that day and I ran in the rain before that. BUT I DRANK LOTS OF WATER!!)  I started having sore throat and cough right after standing beside her. So yeah,

Smokers, I don't like you! >:@

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!