November 20, 2010

NO MORE BLACKBERRY FOR ME????

I am effing disappointed now.
EFFING DISAPPOINTED.

I wanted a blackberry for the longest time. But I wasn't really expecting my dad to get one for me lah.
So today, while I was in band, he went to get my youngest bro an iPhone4.

got home to see my Pri6 bro with his new iPhone4. wtf! WHERES JUSTICE?!?!


But yeah, so surprisingly, my dad came to me and told me he subscribed for me 15G data plan.
And he said he asked about blackberry, he wanted to get it for me but thanks to some singtel fucker who said something to him like there's no student plan and he had to get a different plan for like $200 plus and $700+ for the blackberry itself. So, he decided not to.


And got another phone for my mum instead.


Which means I'm still gonna be stuck with this stupid Omnia 2. Have I told you how sucky it is?!?!?!
It lags, it gives me so much problem, I can't stand it!!!!!
Please don't get this phone... EVER!!!
Never get a Microsoft phone. That's the stupidest decision you can ever make.
Yeah, call me stupid.


To think I rejected my dad on the day when he told me to get a blackberry. I told him no, I wanted Samsung cause blackberry sucks.
And now, I am yearning for a blackberry so much.
(I felt that blackberry sucked because I tried using Nicholas's blackberry. And it really did suck)
Of course, I was ignorant about how good blackberry was. The bbm features, housing and all.
BUT NOW, I KNOW.


Can't explain how disappointed I was. I don't need a 15G data plan with this stupid Samsung because I can't even maximize the usage with it. SO WHAT FOR!!!
And it made me feel even more disappointed because my dad actually intended to get me a BB.
NOW, I AM STUCK WITH THIS DUMB SAMSUNG FOR IDK HOW LONG.

SOMEONE JUST KILL ME PLEASE.




▲ Charman says:
wo si diao suan le.
wei shen me ni men yao zhe yang dui wo!
wo shi keliangal ):
boyf bu yao wo,
leon bu yao wo.
mei you ren yao gen wo wan.
du zi mei tian er
xian zai blackberry ye bu yao gen wo zuo peng you.
wo hao shang xin.
zhen de
Recruit says:
wo yao ni!
  
(Of course I changed the name of this guy's name to recruit. So don't bother finding out.)


But on a happier note, I spent my day with my lovely sec4 batch today!
Without my 2 best friend, zhiming and zhengyong though. Shihan, kavya and lynette were not around too.
But had a great time.


We watched enchanted, and went facebook to look at prom photos, comment on people's dressing, including their own. And watched last year's band dinner. How I fell when zhengyong carried me. zzz
And they kept laughing at the vid!!
Wanna punch them so hard. (Especially bojiang) It's long over but yet they can still laugh about it.


Enchanted was nice! I shall watch it soon! HAHAHA! 
How does she know that he loves her~


Anyway, am glad that band is getting back in shape. But things are still a little messy though. Like library :/

Tomorrow is SWISS OPEN HOUSE!!!!
But I won't be performing. Will go back to help for awhile and leave to go to sengkang after that at 1?


Swiss is most probably the only school that holds open house before people get their PSLE result. Dumb or not? Post about this and prom night soon.


Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!