November 29, 2010

Kbox with my girls a few weeks ago.





But before that, I shall show you a super scary photo to scare you people!
WARNING!
DO NOT SCROLL IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART.


I am serious.
ok, if you wanna ignore me and just continue, later you all don't come my formspring kbkp!
I say already ok.

Here you go!!



MUAHAHHAHA! IS THIS LIKE SCARY OR WHAT!

Yanting took this photo of me. She placed the cam so close to my face!
But anyway, here goes. 
For those who said that my face is flawless, welcome to year 2010!
Charman is 16 years old now, she has pimples and scars on her face.
):





Starring Theo and I, the superstars of the day.
WHY?!



Because we were singing screaming and shouting the lyrics.
Didn't know we were so loud till Shushia went out to answer a call. Or was it Fiona?
But yeah. One of them went out to answer a call and could here us so loud and clear.

I bet the kbox people went "WHAT.THE.HELL?!?!?"

HAHAHHAHAHAH! WE SANG, WE DANCED AND BEST OF ALL, MANY PEOPLE WALKED PAST! PAISEH.
I shy shy!


























So yesterday, I was supposed to meet Weekiat (haven't seen him for so long!) @Membina around 2am? And wait for Sherry and friends to come meet us from Rebel.

Went to take my clothes, sat on my bed............... AND I FELL ASLEEP STRAIGHT AWAY.
Weekiat was already spam calling me. Made him wait alone. And idiotic Sherry and friends didn't want to leave Rebel. Waited for effing 1hr plus. Lucky for him to have friends everywhere! So he went up to his friend's place to wait.
HAIHAIHAI!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm an ass. But I was really so tired!!!!!!
Besides, SHERRY AND CO. WAS A MUCH MUCH BIGGER ASS!!!!!!

Time to eat my bread!! I am free like a flying bird. Someone ask me out ):

The Command Band Swiss Winds is gonna go HK tomorrow and be the first band to be marching on the streets of Disney Land. 
ALL THE BEST DEAREST!!!!
And buy me presents k!
MAUAHHAHA!

BYEBYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!