November 25, 2010

Sweetheart, sweet tart!

Last night.
Adrian: ni mei nao de (you no brain one)
Li Siang: Then ni jiu you hen duo nao meh (Then you got a lot of brains meh)
HAHAHAHAHA! Omg. Ah Xiang (Siang) is super cute lah! And he kept helping me yesterday!!

He was irritating me last night instead of th other way round.
Ronald/Rovin(?) I can't recognize which was helping me then when Li Siang saw him with me, he kept shouting "EH RABBIT! GOT SOMEONE WANT TO SNATCH YOUR WIFE" (in Chinese)

And he kept telling everyone that I was rabbit's wife, kept calling me "da sao" and all. ZZZ.

Trip home last night was a pretty pleasant and a slightly better one. Heh.
Not that my trips home previously was not. But I had someone to talk to me on the phone yesterday!!
Thanks L. Though he was super act cute lah! Chat chat chat and decided to meet up today.

Met Brandon at cck and bought sandwich.
Then started searching for my ear chain while Brandon was being super idiotic. He went to put his helmet on and started disturbing me. Don't know how to auto one.

Reached home at around 1am, showered and all and chatted with L on the phone again.

So today, I woke up in the afternoon again, had lunch and went down to meet L.
He accompanied me to JP to meet Theo and Shushia. Who were waiting for me for a very long time :X
On the way there, he super idiotic lor. Come and invade my privacy, look through all my stuffs and all!!!!! >:@
(and he found out some secrets) >):

ASS PIG.

Went to buy my ear chain, sent Shushia and Theo off and went back to meet L again.
(Brent's shirt very dirty. LOL! RANDOM)
Separated and I went off to meet Brandon, Edori and Sherry for awhile, Went for dinner and Brandon accompanied me to watch my bro's match at Toa Payoh.

That idiot tried to bribe my bro.
He bought sushis for me and bought some for my bros.
So when he brought it there, he didn't allow me to have all of the sushis.
I asked him why and he told me it was for my bro.

Mum: Why you buy for her. She got money can buy on her own.
*pouts*

BRIBERY!!! But too bad my bro didn't want to have any.
HAHAHHAHA!
ok, so my bro got into semi once again. Shall support him on Sat for his finals instead.

I wanna eat sushi, mee goreng, Spicy chicken pasta, chicken wingz again!!!!!!! >):


P/s. I have the best bestest Sweetheart everrrrrr!!! 
P/s/s. Wo du zi errrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!