July 3, 2010

Because sometimes, not expecting is easier for the heart

Had my day spent at baby's place yesterday again.

Went to school with baby. He was so happy that he was earlier than me lo. (Most of the time we meet, I'm first to reach) lol.
But actually, he was still late.

After school, headed to Dnt workshop for a while.
Then sneaked out when Mr Wong walked out of the class.

Headed to lot to meet Theo and Shushia for lunch at pizza hut (YES, AGAIN)
Then went to bby's place.
and watched him play dota, was so bored that I fell asleep!!
headed to grandma's place for dinner then after.

                                    
sorry peoplezxzx. I no photo to update.

Went to church today.
Daddy called us before that and this was my conversation with him in the car.
Me: Daddy!! Mummy bullied me!!!
Daddy: ya, ok. daddy miss you too.
Me: ok, wth.
*Mummy and brothers laughed*

So was throwing tantrums just now because mummy didn't allow me to go out with friends.

Then I was having tuition and my mum decided to bring my bros out for pizza or something. (it was just inference because I heard my bro talking about him getting on to the pizza hut website and there's no need to go out already)
after tuition, i decided to start blogging because no one was at home!!!

Just blog as usual thinking they would bring pizza back for me after eating because they took super long lor!

k, I just sneezed twice so I am going to charge my phone now because it ran out of batt and I didn't reply baby so I bet he's missing me.
Baby, please tell me I am right! HAHAHAH!


Back!!!
MY PHONE LAG! I CANNOT SMS!!!! >D:

Let me continue my story.
my mum and bros are home.
Fai, Jhun, Nicole came in 30 seconds after my family.

They actually rushed down within 15 mintues after my mum texted them!!!!!
so had dinner, joked and...


I HAD ANOTHER SURPRISE!!!!!!!
OMG!
AND I LIKE!!!!!!!

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!