July 11, 2010

So, I met theo earlier on this morning for breakfast then headed to school.
She did her homework in the canteen while I practiced piano. Lol.

Consultation after that! Then mdm sha talked about my relationship.
Teachers are actually pretty fast at spreading rumours huh.
Just in less than 2 days, now everyone knows about out relationship.

So conversation, I will edit this post (too) tomorrow.
ok, I decided not to post about the conversation. I feel super lethargic now >):
And I don't know why!

My form teacher just told me about what some teachers said and asked me if my boyf has ever taught me or encourage me to study. And talked about many many stuffs. HAHAH!
Which, I won't share here (yet?) but with my friends and him!
MUAAHAHAHAH!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Don't me sad!


Because I'm actually posting with my backflip. So kinda lazy. And I wanna sleep.
Ok, made my mind. Edit this post tmr.
So after consultation, Theo and I went to have lunch. And I headed home while she went to meet Fiona and the rest.

Showered and went for service.
Saw people manifest, screaming and all.
wl, hair will stand I tell you.

Tuition teacher was sick, so no tuition! MUAHAHA!
I sleepy alreadiii.

My bloyf made me so happy just now by telling me he would call me and he did.. but in less than 5 minutes, someone called him and he had to hang up and now he's concentrating on his dota.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!