July 21, 2010

My 16th Birthday

I AM FINALLY BLOGGING ABOUT MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!
yeah, I know it's kinda long ago already. But I was really busy!

So here it is...
Please smile before reading? :)
Can?
If not I will be sad ):
Then no more birthday post already.
ok, I should stop crapping.


Saturday July 3...
was supposed to be out at Arts night with my girls, but I wasn't allowed to go.
So I stayed at home all the way.
Mum planned a last minute birthday surprise for me and invited Jhun and Fai etc to come over.
Just within 15 mins after my mum called them, they reached my place!!!
(FROM WHAT MY BRO TOLD ME)
And Jhun even ordered his food outside already!!!
But they just rushed over, for me!
:D

Then, had dinner and went into my room.
few minutes later, bro told me from outside my room that my friends are here.
I turned around and Theodoros was standing outside my room!!!!!
:D
I was so super shock!

Then I asked her where were the rest.
She said she skipped arts night and they went. So only she came.
But bro told me they were outside and I went to check! 
HAHAHHA!

THEY CAME RIGHT AFTER MY MUM CALLED THEM 20MINS LATER FROM ARTS NIGHT! Including Fiona who was performing!!!!

Pizza man came to deliver the pizza and overheard that there's a celebration for my birthday.
And he rushed back to get a bottle of pepsi, chicken wings and another pizza for me!!!
with a birthday card!!!
NICE, I LIKE HIS WORKING ATTITUDE! HEHEHEH! THANK YOUUU!



They stayed till midnight and went home.

Monday July 5
Went to meet Clarence, Junkai, Theo, Fiona and Shushia at lot for lunch cum dinner at sakae!
Then they made me do a forfeit because of the game true or dare.
(was it planned?!?) HAHH! cause their forfeit was for me to hide under the table and squeak like a mouse. lol.
So when I got up from under the table like one minute later, there was a cake on the table!
Cake with a mouse on the top! HAHHAHAHA! (on hand)
boyf just woke up and called me! K, he's a pig. It was already 4PM!

Then, Theo and Shushia suddenly start to guailan me and made me so paranoid and unhappy.
So Shushia looked at her phone and said "OH, BENG ASKED ME TO MEET HIM"
so they left and Theo followed.
(which was actually a lie!)

Which made me pretty upset and cried.
And guess what?!
At that point Fiona, Clarence and Jun Kai were like
("YESSS! PLAN PASSED")
WTFFFFFFF!

So they acted along and all.
And then, Fiona received a few phone calls and she pretended that it was her mum! When it was actually T and S.
So it got me a little suspicious. But didn't really bother much because I was upset.
So after the call, she texted Junkai...
So he pretended to go to the toilet and passed the lighter to Theo and Shia.

Left sakae later and Junkai, Clare footed the bill!
THANKS LOADS!!!

Then Clarence was complaining to me that my shirt sucks and whatever so he brought me to cotton on to get me a shirt. Changed and all.
Went up to rooftop garden after that because Fiona claimed that she wanted to watch sunset.
And she said we must be up by 6PM.
so, ok lor, we went up and there was no sunset--
we started chatting and stuffs and they made me cry again. Because of shushia and theo.

After awhile, something touched me and I turned around, seeing both Theo and Shia with a cake on their hand! Sang happy birthday and cut the cake.


VIDEO IS NOT UP YET. BUT YEAP, THEIR PLAN WAS SUCCESSFUL AND MADE ME CRY LO!

hahahaha!

TUESDAY JULY 6
MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! :D


met my loverboy at lot after dinner,
and had a heart to heart talk session which I like and appreciated it veryyyyyyyyy much! :D


sorry some of you gifts are not in the image because you gave me after I took photo of it :X

SO, THANK YOU EVANGELINE TAN, LYNETTE CHANG, CHUAN ENZE, THEODOROS CHAN, FIONA THOR, ONG SHUSHIA, CLARENCE TAN, HESTER FOO, ESTHER AND ALICIA FOR YOUR 12AM TEXTES EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY!
especially Shushia and Theo who should be sleeping by then.

AND DERRY LEO, ANDY CHAN FOR YOUR PHONE CALL WISHES! HAHA! CLARENCE TOO LAH K!

CHAN CHING KIT, LAI ZHENG YONG, CHAU KERQI, AND MANY OTHERS WHO WISHED ME ON FACEBOOK :)

AND BABYBOY WHO STAYED UP LATE TO MAKE SURE HE WAS THE LAST (-_-) TO WISH ME ON FACEBOOK TO MAKE IT UP!
LOVE YOU SUPA DUPER!

I had a pretty great birthday I guess, Thanks especially for TCSFY for the hard work planning it like everytime when I'm not around you girls.
I love you girls loads :)

pretty long post I guess, shall leave you guys with this post for tomorrow then, next up, NDP.
SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!