July 14, 2010

A whole day with PE shirt!

YESTERDAY WAS MY SCHOOL'S RACIAL HARMONY DAYYYYYY!

Unfortunately, there was an miscommunication and the person who was suppose to help me bring the ethnic costume did not bring it.


But it's ok! Because I wore PE around school for one whole day!!!
And I likeeeeeeeeeeeee!
HAHHAHAHAHAH! Because this shirt I'm wearing is big and comfy!!!
guess who's!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
(if you're about to guess my boyf then you're wrong lo!)
>:/

Served my detention after school.
Pretty fun actually! HAHAHAHHA! Was helping Mr Yoong do some files checking.
And it's also quite a good time for me to do some revision?
Except for the fact that I do not have any textbooks with
me.

Went to bandroom after that!
I miss library and the bandroom so muchy much!!!
I didn't want to get out so I stayed all the way till band ends and headed to lot.

Zhihao was being very very disturbing all the way! HAHAHHA!
okok, I'm joking.
So many things happened in band, but we predicted it long time ago and there's actually nothing much we can do to prevent it?

Anyway, Zhihao wanted to treat me to drink cause I talked a lot! HAHAH!! thank you!
I did not accept though! Such a nice girl! HAHAH!

Zhihao: sarcastic people most disgusting.
Charman: hey! I am sometimes sarcastic ok!
Zhihao: so disgusting.
(later on after I told him something)
Zhaihao: (said something sarcastic)
Charman: sarcastic people most disgusting.


reached home rather late yesterday!
AND I WANNA SLEEP!
SHALL FIND TIME TO BLOG TMR???
OK?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!