July 26, 2010

SUNDAY BIG FEAST!

Went to Khatib in the morning to pass something to Fai then eaded over to Bedok, jiayi's place.
HER MUM IS SUPER DUPER GOOOD BAKER AND COOK I TELL YOU!
I WANT MAKE HER MY GOD SIS ALREADYYYY!

So anyway, I got to know David from Korea. He is super cute and hilarious! and he loves to play jokes on others so we played jokes on him that day by hiding his phone! HAHAHAH! He's reactions and all damn funny!!!
And I got to know Hikari from Japan which is one year and a month older than me! AND I TELL YOU, SHE IS ONE KIND OF PRETTY ONLY!!!!

Anyway, this is my favorite friend for the day!
MEET RAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!



ok, I know he's dead. So he's special! HAHAHAHA!
And he kept kissing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And you know what! the first few times when I walk towards him he will come out happily and try to jump up to reach my face! HAHHA! but he wasn't able to. So after awhile, he didn't want to play with me already.
Then I squat down and he came and pounce on me to kiss me on my lips and licked my face! HAHAHAHAH!
And he wouldn't want to play with me when I stand up because he can't reach my face.
Know why?!?!
Because when he was a puppy, his owners like to kiss him a lot as he was cute. So he grew up to love kisses! HAHAH! And he will love to kiss kids!!!
BUT!
I AM
NOT
A KID!

ok, whatever,
I love his kiss!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!

but look what I got after that ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!