July 19, 2010

Just cashed another payment from nuffnang.
Been so long since I've done that! HAHAHAH! Now I've got money again!
It's always good to get free moolahs from blogging.

ok, so an update on my past few days?

I went to NDP pre preview on Saturday!
Then queenstown on Sunday,
Had school today and I am currently waiting for my photos to be uploaded.
I don't know why it cannot be uploaded! Which is making me pretty pissed!!!

So today was school, and I was pretty lost in the morning.
I trained to bukit batok when I was supposed to get down at gombak. Then I trained back and walked the "wrong" way to school.
Was walking around during morning assembly looking for my friends until my form teacher called me and it kind of "woke me up"
my classmates were like: charman, you seemed lost, are you ok?

I wanted to cry so badly but I don't know why.
LOL, what's wrong with me.

So everything went back to normal after my first period of lesson.
Lot for subway after school then home.


BOOO! photo's can't even be uploaded into blogger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!