July 31, 2010

Sometimes we waste our words and we waste our moments, and we don’t take the time to say the things that are in our hearts when we have the chance.

Had English paper today but I will post probably fail my paper for the first time.
Because I passed up my draft instead of a proper piece on compo >):
So long since I blogged properly, now I can't even think of anything to write for compo.
Which means minus mark minus mark! ):

Just hope that I'll score well for paper 2 to cover up for my paper 1!!!
So yeap!
OHYA! AND I TALKED TO SHIN CHAN  TODAY!!!! MUAHAHAH!

After that, kindof wasted my time slaking around in school then headed to lot with Theo.
I realize I got fate with many people today! AHAHAHAH!
Ate at pizza because we had pastamania yesterday. I WANT MOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was what we witnessed in lot today.
Don't know the teacher's side of their story but what we saw was the two teachers shopping in minitoons while they made the kids sit outside! WTF! It's a freaking shopping centre!!!!!!!!
And what the hell are the teachers doing manxzx!?!

ok, lets think of the positive.
Then brought the children out to watch them shop so that the children will know how to shop in future.
Or they brought the children out to shop and made them sit outside to teach them patience so that the kids will learn to wait while they watch their parents shop in future?!??!
WTF! Come, lets think! Surely they are doing something good right!!!!
YEAH. PLEASE--



Slacked around and decided to go library to do some revision.
Then I wrote a love letter for bby but he didn't want to accept it when I met him to get his jacket! FEEL SO SAD!!! >D:
HAHAHHHAHAHAHA! Ok, it was crap written on the piece of paper I gave him. HAHAH!

Trained home then after.

I realize that I have many friends going the extra mile for me.
Especially Theo who will always pray for me before going to bed and making honey lemon when she knows that I have sore throat. And Fiona who actually texted the whole class to tell them it's my birthday the night before!! HAHAHA! Of course Yan ting and Shushia did many things for me too. 
And they didn't expect anything in return. That's what I am grateful for.


Today, all thanks to bby, Leon talked to me
And I tell you, it made me pretty happy! HAHA!
bby, I'm thankful for you!

Anyhow, I have bby's jacket to hug to sleep tonight!!! MUAHAHAHAAH! SHO HAPPYXZX!

But he's out at ktv with his friends till 2AM ):
and I doubt he'll see my sms till 1 hour later? Or when I'm asleep?!?
HAIHAIHAI! I just don't like him to be out so late unless he's sending me home or with me!!! :d
YEAH, I AM SELFISH GIRL!!!!

And I hope he'll start to sleep early from tomorrow onwards so I can sleep early too! HAHAAH!
I don't know why but I always try to stay awake till he tells me he's going to sleep! Though sometimes I fell asleep while waiting! HAHHAHAH!
So, GOOD NIGHT! :)

P/s. It's 12AM now!!! I didn't realize! So just take it that I'm talking about the day 1 minute before 12AM OKKKK? AHAH!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DERRY LEO LION BRO, TEO ZHI HAO AND LIU SITING!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!