July 26, 2010

Little action that can make me happy

Wasn't feeling well the whole day from morning till now.
WANT TO RANT BUT I WON'T

Waited in the morning for nothing, called dad and got him to send me to school because I wasn't feeling well and could faint anytime like seriously.
Made bro late for school and I was late too ):

On my way to school, received a text from C2.
"Hey dumbass! U want jacket right! Lol. thin or thick? hahaha good morning!"
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU! For knowing what I need because it was freezing cold in the morning and I was feeling sick!!!

So spent my day in class sleeping and so much thanks to Dickson, Enze and Theo for taking care of me.
Helping me tell the teacher and all.

got dad to fetch me after school.
Got home and my recruit came and talk to me :)
Douglas tooo!

OK, your actions, I appreciate :)

THE DIFFERENCE?
WHAT THEY DID AND WHAT YOU DID

I WANNA DIE SO BADLY NOWWWWW!
PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!