July 11, 2010

I'm pretty pissed and don't feel like blogging because I can't have the photos uploaded!


but I shall just update for the sake of my readers ok!

So Friday, I got another surprise from my dearest girls. I entered the classroom and they rushed out telling me they want to go to the toilet.and left something on the table for me! HAHAH.

I went to bandroom to get some stuffs done.
Evangeline! You must really go back to library manx! It's so nice now I tell you! You don't even feel like getting out! IT'S REALLY VERY NICE! AND MORE COZY!!!!

AND! Alfred surprised me after that! He went back to band too!!!
HAHAHAHAH!

Band feels like my family.

JohnL accompanied me to take 187 after that and I headed to ying's place.
stayed for awhile and he sent me home.

realized no one was at home and I didn't have my house key so went to look for him again and bussed to lot.
LOL! sorry baby, wasted your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!