July 23, 2010

Like totally random



ELLO ELMO PEPO!
Have got really nothing to talk about these days because so many things can't be up on the net due to stalkers, privacy, friend's and boyf's opinion, school matters, it adds up to nothing to talk about anymore!
):

AWWW! that's sad.
k, actually it's also because I've got memory failure due to trying to remember many things for someone when we meet up! RARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SO I WAS THINKING, WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT THEN?!?!?! SINCE THERE'S LIKE NOTHING I CAN TALK ABOUT AT ALL!


THEN, AFTER LIKE ONE WHOLE DAY STONING IN FRONT OF THE COM, I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!
BECAUSE IT'S 11PM! LIKE WHAO!!!


YOU KNOW MY TOPIC YET????
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH.


If you know, please go and slap yourself because you don't. LOL!


I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO...
.
.
.
.
.
...








SLEEP!!!!
ok, at least for me. Because I wanna sleep now. LOL!
YOU KNOW WHY IS SLEEP IMPORTANT?!?!?

Because I WANT TO SLEEP AND I'M TIRED!
ok, thank you, byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
















Hello, I am trying to save my blog and keep my readers here. So I'm not ending my post like that! Though I usually would.


sleeping cartoons, sleeping cartoon, sleeping picture, sleeping pictures, sleeping image, sleeping images, sleeping illustration, sleeping illustrations


Sleep is a type of unconsciousness and is a state of being unaware of the world. Sleep is essential to good health as it refreshes the body and the mind. So if you get enough of sleep, you will be able to work better!!





We all feel so much better after a good night's sleep. Our thoughts are clearer, our reactions faster and our emotions are less fragile after a few hours of zzz's.

But there are lots of other, less obvious but just as important, benefits of sleep that you may not know about........................................


Sleep helps to repair your body
Our body produces extra protein molecules while you're sleeping, and these help to mend your body at a cellular level. The damage from all kinds of things, such as stress, pollutants, infection, sun exposure and so on, is repaired while you're happily in lalaland! MUAHAHAHA!


Sleep helps keep your heart healthy
Sleep helps to reduce the levels of stress and inflammation in your body. High levels of 'inflammatory markers' are linked to heart attacks, heart disease and strokes. Sleep can also help keep blood pressure and cholesterol levels lower. 


Sleep reduces stress!!


Sleep improves memory
Sleeping well eliminates the problem of you not remembering stuffs! As we sleep, our brain is busy organizing and correlating memories. One of the great benefits of sleep is that it allows our brain to better process new experiences and knowledge, increasing our understanding and retention!


THIS ONE IS SUPER IMPORTANT AND SHOCKING!!!!!


Sleeping properly can help you to control your body weight!
Sleep helps to regulate the hormones that affect and control our appetite. Studies have shown that when your body is deprived of sleep, the normal hormone balances are interrupted and your appetite increases. Unfortunately this increase in appetite doesn't lead to a craving for fruits and veggie and instead our body longs for food high in calories, fats and carbohydrates!


So, if you're trying to lose weight, make sure that getting enough sleep becomes a priority.


Btw, a warm glass of milk can help you sleep well for 8 hours! 
And a bowl of cereal with milk or oatmeal raisin cookies with milk or an apple with cheese or yoghurt
banana and almonds can help you to get a better sleep!


OK, ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THESE EITHER. BUT NOW I KNOW, I CAN HAPPILY GO EAT EAT AND EAT BEFORE I SLEEP! MUAHAHAH! HAPPY!! NOW I SO EXITED TO SLEEP BECAUSE IT MEANS I CAN EAT!!!! HAHAHAH!
sleeping cartoons, sleeping cartoon, sleeping picture, sleeping pictures, sleeping image, sleeping images, sleeping illustration, sleeping illustrations

ok lah, SO NOW I WANT TO SLEEPPPPP!!!
and I think you people reading my blog should go to sleep after reading this too!



and I think my boyf should start sleeping early! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!