July 2, 2010

So tiredxzx of you already

HELLO GIRL. CAN YOU STOP DOING THIS?? WHY YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO TRY AND IRRITATE ME? HUHHUHHUH! THEN WHEN I AM FINALLY IRRITATED BY YOU AND COME AND FIND YOU, YOU RUN SO FAR FAR AWAY?
one last straw. Do you think I'll go down without a fight?
:)


Ok, have been sleeping during lessons again.
I don't know why I can't just pay attention and not sleep! Then at night when I want to sleep, I can't >):
Teachers always help me to sleep. LOL
So Theo has been pretty good(?) to me lately. By trying to wake me up each time I doze of or bite my nails.
lol!
Charman! You need to stay focus!!!


Went to Dnt then headed to Shakery with T, F, Y
bb came and look for me after that and we headed off to his place, waited for him to shower then he sent me to my grandma's place while he went to meet Alfred(?)

Took my dinner and trained home.

NOW, I AM TRYING TO RUSH OUT MY DNT AFTER HEARING WHAT BB TOLD ME AT THE BUS STOP!

Baby, you are sleeping now so you'll probably see this tomorrow.
I am sorry I haven't really been sensitive to your feelings for the past few weeks or so? Or even the whole of last year! But you should also know that I am trying to be a better girlf rightrightright!
Sorry that I disappointed you today, again.
I love you ok!

RUSH DNT! GOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!