July 16, 2010

LGMH

A couple of years back my neighbor got in a tragic car accident and lost his sight. 
Yesterday I was asking him all these questions about being blind. 
One of them was “What was the last thing you remember seeing clearly?” 
He answered and said it was his wife’s smile.


Today, I asked my boyfriend why he always asks me to go to sleep before he even does.
His response? “I can’t sleep until I know you’re safe and sound asleep in your bed.” \

Last night my boyfriend came over with some kinda scary movies to watch.
He knows I jump a lot when the scary parts. He spent most of the movie watching me and stroking my hair. 
When I asked why he didn’t watch it, he said he had already watched it the night before. 
Why? So he could warn me when the scary parts started. 



A week ago, I married my girlfriend of 8 years.
On our wedding night, she gave me a huge box full of over 2,800 letters she wrote to me — one for every single day since our first date. 
We broke up in 2004 and didn’t get back together until 2008. 
Her love even when I rejected her



I woke up with a huge zit smack dab in the middle of my nose.
I had a date with my boyfriend tonight and he showed up at my door with a large pen marking on his nose.
He told me he didn’t want me to be ashamed of something that didn’t matter. 

(the guy's name is Zachary! LOL!)


Tonight an 18 year old boy working with me seemed very upset.
When I asked him why, he said, “My girlfriend doesn’t have service where she is staying tonight. 
I haven’t told her I loved her today. I’ve told her every day for the last three years.” 



My boyfriend came over yesterday and we had a good time.
My mother passed away over a year ago and I have a picture of her on my desk. When he was leaving, he went to go get his things off of my desk. 
He looked at the picture of my mom and said “Mrs. H, you have a pretty amazing daughter.” 



A few nights ago I was on the phone with my boyfriend. I ended up falling asleep.
I woke up to my boyfriend telling me all the things he loves about me. 
I asked him why he didn’t just hang up. He simply said, “I wanted to make sure you didn’t have a nightmare”



About a month ago I had moved to Italy for school.
I had become rather lonely and it was very difficult for me to make friends. I called my boyfriend crying and telling him how much I miss him.
The next day I saw him outside my apartment.
He has a TERRIBLE fear of flying. 





Sometimes, you really wish love was like this.
But it will never happen in your reality, just a dream to you when you see people posting it.
Or sometimes, you don't realize it, until it's gone. 
So which?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!