July 15, 2010

Very nice ok, I blogged and then with one click, everything was gone!
FML.

NB LAH! It was a super nice post lah! Now I have to start all over again.
ANGRY LAH!

So yeap, As I was saying,
I THINK THAT THERE'S SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH ME!
BECAUSE NOWADAYS WHEN I WANT TO START ON MY POST,
MY MIND WOULD GO BLANK AND I CANNOT REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED  ON THE DAY, LIKE EVERYTHING IS SO BLURRY TO ME.

*frowns*

Have been really really busy recently.
That explains my lack of update and contents.
So many things have been happening to me the past few weeks.

LIFE IS SO DRAMATIC AND I'M PART OF IT.
SIGHCXZX! HAHAH!
but it's ok, I can cope with it!

And that also explains why I have been sleeping pretty early nowadays!!
so tiredd!

So I guess I will have so many things to tell Evan soon. Later I forget :/
and I miss Tina quite a lot.

Anyway, Theo spilled horfan today and burnt her fingers as well as my foot!
I had shoes and socks on but I still got burnt! can you imagine how hot it was?! Her's was directly on hand!
So I hope you'll recover soon?
And I hope you won't be bothered about what happened in class alright.
I have already made fun of him for you >:)

k, so, I was chased out of class again. KNN.

I WAS ANGRY TODAY, I WAS UNHAPPY TODAY. ALSO, VERY HUNGRY LIKE PIG!

You smiled to me today and said bye.
But you were too slow... and late.


I wanted to meet you tday but...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!