July 7, 2010

TO BE FRANK, I AM VERY VERY LAZY TO BLOG!
not only that, I am busy too!!!!

Like now, I have to go out for tuition (such a good girl) then go for dinner, then rush out my dnt and revise geography.

SEEE! And you can't blame me. Blame the Education system, the school and the teachers.
oh dang. I am just joking!
Can't you tell?!?!?!

I don't like school today >):
HAHHAHAHAH! YOU KNOW WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!
I don't want tell youuuuuuuuuuuu!

I had a pretty good birthday this year.
Though many people think it's not because some things happened.
But I think it's good enough! As long as I have people around me! >:)
(shall blog about it soon)
ok. Enough talking. I should go shower now.
I feel like there's insects crawling on meeeeeeeeeeeeee
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!